We are recruiting for a personal tax senior for our Derby office, on a part time basis. (25 hours)
You would be part of an expanding and dynamic tax team, and responsible for the annual personal tax compliance of a portfolio of clients, ranging from owner managers to serial entrepreneurs and the independently wealthy.
Based in our Derby head office, we are looking for an individual to join our tax team as a personal tax senior.
Suitable for someone looking for flexibility, the hours could be arranged to meet your personal circumstances.
You would be responsible for the annual tax compliance for a portfolio of clients, including:
- Preparation of annual personal, partnership and trust tax returns
- Dealing with clients on a professional and timely manner
- Preparation of forms P11D
- Regular billing
- Identifying tax planning opportunities arising as part of the compliance process
- Liaising with colleagues and HMRC
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV together with a covering letter to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org or ian.hill@smith cooper.co.uk
Send a copy of your CV to at